[Python-Dev] python-dev Summary for 2004-01-01 through 2004-01-31 [rough draft]

Josiah Carlson jcarlson at uci.edu
Thu Feb 19 02:00:52 EST 2004

> `PEP 326`_ wants to add maximum and minimum singletons.

> .. _PEP 326: http://python.org/peps/pep-0326.html

>    - `PEP 326 (quick location possibility)
> <http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2004-January/042303.html>`__

I don't know if you want to mention the fact that it was rejected by
Guido.

I'm mostly done with the sample module and the last version of the PEP
(as I said I would do in this post: http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2004-January/042300.html ),
but I've been very busy with a Randomized Algorithms course this quarter,
and haven't had time (you would understand if you read the homework
problems http://www.ics.uci.edu/~bagchi/ICS280/ ).

If I get some time this weekend, I'll post the final PEP with a module
that I suggest supporters use.

Thanks,
 - Josiah