[Python-Dev] CVS problems?

Thomas Heller theller at python.net
Wed Apr 21 14:52:34 EDT 2004

Is anyone else having CVS problems, or is it just me?

The problems are: cvs update is very, very slow, or unreliable.  I have
to enter cvs update several times, most of the time I only get 'end of
file from server: see above messages if any' without any messages.

It may be related to the new network connection I have, there have been
some problems with the MTU.  It may be related to that I uploaded a new
public ssh key to sourceforge.  It may be related to that I installed
plink.exe from putty additionally to the ssh.exe I have.  Or is it SF?

Thanks,

Thomas