[Python-Dev] RELEASED Python 2.3.1

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Wed Sep 24 23:20:10 EDT 2003

Mea maxima culpa. I'll add a new section to the start of PEP101 and PEP102
about communicating with the appropriate people directly.

We had a bunch of testers try out the release candidates on various Mac OS X
releases - they reported no breakages. There's also been few/no checkins
to the Mac-specific chunks of the tree for the release23-maint branch.

I'm happy to store up checkins for the 23 branch for a couple of weeks to
give you time to do a release if you so wish (consider it penance for my
forgetting to email you).