[Python-Dev] Re: Reiterability

Alex Martelli aleaxit at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 15:47:30 EDT 2003

On Sunday 19 October 2003 06:50 pm, Raymond Hettinger wrote:
> If only a portion needs to be saved, then I use the code from the tee()
> example in the itertools documentation:

VERY very neat indeed.  OK, I've gotta re-read that documentation --
mea culpa for NOT recalling such juicy contents.  I'd also _really_ like
to have this anything-but-trivial code available for non-copy-and-paste
reuse (i.e., in the library rather than just in its docs)...!

OK, I retract my requests for snapshottability -- and change them
into a request to have this 'tee' in the library!-)

Alex