[Python-Dev] 2.3.2 and bsddb

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Wed Oct 1 09:01:03 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 02:10, Anthony Baxter wrote:
> Just another thought - should the newer pybsddb API be folded into the
> library docs?

They're big, but I think worth it.  In general the pybsddb docs are
excellent and invaluable, but I would make one change.  I think the
links to the C API point to pybsddb copies of the Sleepycat
documentation.  I'd change those to point to Sleepycat's own online
documentation.  It's more fragile, but 1) it means pulling less into
Python's library, and 2) should be more up-to-date as Sleepycat makes
changes and new releases.

-Barry