[Python-Dev] RELEASED Python 2.3 (final)

Barry Warsaw barry@python.org
30 Jul 2003 01:53:16 -0400

On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 00:34, Tim Peters wrote:

> Wait for Barry to Pronounce on that; there may be some last-second release
> branch checkins that need to be merged back into the HEAD.

Anything between release23-branch and r23 should be ported into the
head, but it's probably best to wait until Jack's done with the Mac
release.

> > If that is true, what is the tag name (I assume release23-maint)?
>
> If it's not release23-maint already, Barry will fix that <wink>.

Dang, I am tired.  I mentioned in another message that the branch tag
was release23-branch, and indeed that's what I created.  I should have
created the release23-maint branch, but I don't trust myself to do that
tonight.  If someone beats me to it tomorrow, that'd be fine.

-Barry