[Python-Dev] RELEASED Python 2.3c2

Barry Warsaw barry@python.org
24 Jul 2003 23:09:53 -0400

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 23:01, Barry Warsaw wrote:

> As described in PEP 283,
> Python 2.3 final will be released before the end of July 2003.  We are
> planning for Tuesday 29-Jul-2003 if everything looks good.

Please note!  I've updated PEP 283 to reflect my hope that we can put
out 2.3 final next Tuesday the 29th.  We don't want to cut it so close
that we get screwed if SF takes a holiday on the 31st.  I think we're
very very close (discussions about the timeRE cache later), so I hope we
can hit this date.  If anybody feels otherwise, now's the time to bark
loudly!

-Barry