[Python-Dev] alternate pserver access for python CVS?

Sun, 06 Jul 2003 23:42:43 +1000

>>> "M.-A. Lemburg" wrote
> But you're right: if someone wants a special branch of the
> CVS tree then setting up a CVS mirror makes more sense.

It's also just easier for doing things like "is this fixed in
the trunk, or a branch?" or for generating patches against the
current-CVS. But hey, it's work to set it up on, say, creosote
(we'd want to make sure pserver is chrooted, for one). I've got
a Z3 sprint Wed-Sun this week, but assuming I can fit in the
time, I'm willing to do the work on creosote to make this
happen (assuming it's a useful thing to be doing).

It might be appropriate to redirect this to the pydotorg list.