[Python-Dev] cookie support for FancyURLopener?

Brett C. drifty@alum.berkeley.edu
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 20:00:09 -0700

randy.gamage@modicon.com wrote:
> Hello,
> I have never contributed to the python source, but I am considering adding
> cookie support to the FancyURLopener library, especially in the case of a
> redirect, in which a cookie is issued with the 302 message, and this cookie
> is required to access the new page.
>
> I thought I would check if this is in progress, or if there are objections
> to this idea, before spending any time on it.

Best way to check to see if something is under development is to check
SourceForge and see if a patch is up there.  And as for objections I
doubt there are any if this is how it is supposed to work.

-Brett