[Python-Dev] properties on modules?

David LeBlanc whisper@oz.net
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 11:46:47 -0800

Well, if you buy into the whole space time continium thing, "now" doesn't
wiggle about of it's own accord. Of course "now" isn't the "now that was
then"...

I can see how one might think of "now" as an attribute. It's specific and
unique for normal space and time, such as exists outside of computers ;)

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA