[Python-Dev] rexec.py unuseable

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Dec 17 12:56:32 EST 2003

>  the two as I understand it. I must admit I am quite curious about the
>  fact that you seem to have plenty of time to _write_ about your
>  proposal, but no time to listen to some quite reasonable responses.

 nick, thank you for pointing this out.

 that i do not explicitly acknowledge other people's point is a
 common failing of mine that has frequently got me into significant
 communication difficulties.

 yes i _do_ appreciate and understand what people say, and take the
 time to read it: i don't necessarily always actually explicitly say
 that and i really appreciate you picking up on this.

 if anyone else who is responding on this thread feels offended
 because they do not believe that i am listening to what they have
 to say PLEASE SAY SO.

 thanks,

 l.