[Python-Dev] save()/load()

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Mon Dec 1 23:16:46 EST 2003

    >> > What does getframe with a negative number do?

    >> Obviously it uses the time machine to look into the future...

    Phillip> Maybe it should raise an exception for a negative value.
    Phillip> (OTOH, maybe leaving it so that it silently does something
    Phillip> meaningless will help discourage people from using it so
    Phillip> often... ;) )

Yeah, whatever. ;-)

At any rate, now that Phillip and Tim straightened me out on my number line
basics, there's a simple session save/restore available at

    http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/python/save_session.py

Making it work on Windows (where it's probably needed more) is left as an
exercise for the reader.

Skip