[Python-Dev] Re: PEP239 (Rational Numbers) Reference Implementation and new issues

Thu, 03 Oct 2002 14:01:28 +1000

>>> Greg Ewing wrote
> This is getting weird. I did a Google search for "lllama"
> and found this, apparently related to some sort of roleplaying
> game:
>
>   From: Alex Yeager (YeagerAW@maritz.com)
>   Date: Mon, 25 May 1998
>
>   Type: Plot
>   Name: Three-L Lllama
>   Graphic: A building on fire.
>   Quote: Ogden Nash was wrong! They DO exist!

This is a card for Steve Jackson's Illuminati: New World Order collectible
card game. A lot of fun, but don't play it with people who take badly to
being brutally betrayed and backstabbed (that's kinda the point of the
game).

Anthony