[Python-Dev] Expect in python

Martin v. Loewis martin@v.loewis.de
23 Nov 2002 12:02:15 +0100

Zack Weinberg <zack@codesourcery.com> writes:

> If these changes are what I think they are, I know how to implement
> them generically.  What was the patch number?

Patch #579433. All I'm asking for is that autoconf tests are added to
test for the needed features instead of testing for defined(sun).

Lance' other patch (#579435) also needs work, like documentation,
setup.py and Setup.dist integration, perhaps some autoconf tests to
avoid trying to build it when it can't be built, and perhaps tests to
verify it works correctly. Maybe this should go into the pwd module in
the first place.

Regards,
Martin