[medusa] Re: [Python-Dev] asyncore 2.1.1/2.2 incompatibility

Sam Rushing rushing@nightmare.com
23 Mar 2002 16:40:29 -0800

--=-V/KcS3EdEDxGK29Uwn/W

On Sat, 2002-03-23 at 06:09, Zooko wrote:
> (It will also, I think, clear the way for an implementation of the async =
module=20
> which uses nice new async I/O like FreeBSD's kqueue for excellent perform=
ance.)

Ok, that does it. 8^) I ask for forgiveness in advance if this is
verboten on python-dev...

If anyone living in the bay area would like to work with a
high-performance nth-generation medusa/asyncore-like system that's
combining stackless python with freebsd's kqueue, please drop me a
note.  This is at a 15-month-old startup that's doing great.

-Sam

--=-V/KcS3EdEDxGK29Uwn/W

--=-V/KcS3EdEDxGK29Uwn/W--