[Python-Dev] Weekly Python Bug/Patch Summary

Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:54:59 -0500

On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 09:47:44PM +0100, Martin v. Loewis wrote:
>Please keep it as short as possible. I'd prefer python.sf.net over
>www.python.org (although python.org seems to work as well); and I'd
>prefer /bug over /bugs.

I have no access to the httpd.conf file on python.org, so if a
redirector gets set up it won't be done by me.  If you want to set up
a redirector on python.sf.net, that's fine.  (Wherever it lives, I
think the redirectors for PEPs, bugs, and patches should all be in the
same place.)

--amk                                                             (www.amk.ca)
I don't think. I just act. You brains are the ones who do all the
thinking. You ruin it for us bodies.
    -- Cliff's body, in DOOM PATROL #34