[Python-Dev] PEP 273 - Import from Zip Archives

James C. Ahlstrom jim@interet.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:22:29 -0500

Jeremy Hylton wrote:

> I was actually asking a simpler question:  Can you change
> the PEP to point to the most recent implementation patch?
> Even if the patch doesn't apply, I'd like to take a quick
> look at how you implemented it.

I can't seem to update the PEP.  Could someone please
change the PEP to reference SourceForge patch 492105?

> Of course, updating the patch is necessary to get it
> accepted.  So it would be great if you could update it.

The updated patch is in file jim.diff on SourceForge 492105.
Also, Kalle Svensson send me his version of the patch, and it
agrees.  Thanks Kalle.

JimA