[Python-Dev] Moving bugs and patches through the pipeline more quickly

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
07 Mar 2002 17:16:08 +0000

"Jeremy Hylton" <jeremy@zope.com> writes:

> On 07 Mar 2002 15:15:29 +0000
>  Michael Hudson <mwh@python.net> wrote:
> > How would one implement this?  A screen-scraper?  Does
> > someone have
> > one already written?
>
> I have a mostly complete screen scraper:
>     https://sourceforge.net/projects/sftools/
>
> As I recall, the SF project is broken because the
> permissions are wrong in the CVS repository.  I can submit
> an admin request for that to happen.

Either that was quick work, or it wasn't broken.  Anyway, I checked it
out, installed ZODB, ran

$ python loadbugs.py

and it dumped core (!).

Does ZODB not work with 2.2?

Cheers,
M.

--
  It's actually a corruption of "starling".  They used to be carried.
  Since they weighed a full pound (hence the name), they had to be