[Python-Dev] Re: Where to put wrap_text()?

Tue, 4 Jun 2002 10:07:34 -0400

On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 09:29:51AM -0400, Fran?ois Pinard wrote:
>[1] Full stops are punctuation ending sentences with two spaces guaranteed.
>Full stops are defined that way for typography based on fixed width fonts,
>like when we say "this many characters to a line".

I don't think this really matters, because I doubt anyone will be
implementing full justification.  Left justification is just a matter
of inserting newlines at particular points, so if the input data has
two spaces after punctuation, line-breaking won't introduce any errors.

--amk