[Python-Dev] release for 2.1.2, plus 2.2.1...

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 23:55:00 +0100

Recently, Anthony Baxter <anthony@interlink.com.au> said:
> >     AB> Ok, I'd like to make the 2.1.2 release some time in the first
> >     AB> half of the week starting 7th Jan, assuming that's ok for the
> >     AB> folks who'll need to do the work on the PC/Mac packaging.
>
> I'm doing this this evening; i.e. now.

And I'm not going to do a MacPython 2.1.2. The effort needed is too
much, and people seem to be happy enough with 2.1.1 (most have
switched to 2.2 anyway).

Oh yes, Anthony: I tried the current 2.1.2 CVS on Mac OS X
(unix-Python), and all problems appear to be solved.

--
- Jack Jansen        <Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com>        http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution -- Emma Goldman -