[Python-Dev] Python 2.3a1 release -- Dec 31

Just van Rossum just@letterror.com
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 23:48:59 +0100

Jack Jansen wrote:

> Please don't wait too long, as I have no reasonable way to apply the
> patch on MacOS9, and I can imagine that MacPython-OS9 might encounter
> problems, with its own hooks in import.c. If you don't want to check
> it in on the trunk please do so on a branch.
>
> Or did you test MacPython-OS9 interaction yourself?

No, but the current version of the patch doesn't do any significant path
munging, so I don't expect any problems. Nevertheless I'll send you the
relevant files (with Mac line endings) in a separate email.

Just