[Python-Dev] Still want an expected skip file for regrtest.py?

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 20:05:21 -0500

> As for multiple skips, I guess I could determine possible file names based
> on the name of the platform ("ToSkipDARWIN.txt", "ToSkipDEBUG.txt", etc.).
> Think I am going to have to read up on VPATH...

No, you misunderstand.  When one builds for multiple platforms, each
platform has its own directory, which is the current directory when
you build (and test) for that platform, so the skip file can simply
have a fixed name in the current directory.