[Python-Dev] CVS fails to commit

Sjoerd Mullender sjoerd@acm.org
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 13:35:19 +0200

It looks like Jack's problems caused a lock file to be stuck there.  I
expect this affects a small part of the repository, and also that it
needs manual intervention to correct the problem.  So please submit a
service request to SourceForge to remove the lock file(s) in
/cvsroot/python/python/dist/src/Doc/lib (and all subdirectories).