[Python-Dev] Re: reading info files

François Pinard pinard@iro.umontreal.ca
16 Apr 2002 13:27:29 -0400

[Neil Schemenauer]

> I never can remember the bindings for info.

One has to remember the words Prev, Next and Up.  These are even written at
the top of each Info page.  And whenever you see Menu, then Menu as well.
Add SPC to move forward, and Quit.  One does not really need anything more.
You might then enjoy Search and other goodies, if adventurous enough. :-)

It's rather hard for me to really believe that one cannot remember these
few words. :-) Someone says Info is difficult, others repeat it without
having really tried, I guess, and it soon becomes an unfounded rumour.