[Python-Dev] GC, flags, and subtyping

Tim Peters tim.one@comcast.net
Mon, 08 Apr 2002 02:30:09 -0400

[David Abrahams]
> P.S. One proviso: I find TeX to be cumbersome at best and hair-pullingly
> frustrating at worst. If I had to write TeX I probably would just submit
> code comprehensibility patches and stop there. I'm probably going to
> start with code patches anyway...

Don't let LaTeX stand in your way:  if you have useful docs to contribute,
plain text (and the plainer the better) works fine.  Several people can
convert to proper Python LaTeX in their sleep, and I suspect that's what
Fred actually does in his sleep.  I feel very comfortable making this offer,
since not one of the people who can do this even when awake.