[Python-Dev] PEP 287: reStructuredText Standard Docstring Format

Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:52:54 -0500

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 11:14:00AM -0500, Tom Emerson wrote:
>And how much of HTML is required for marking up documentation? JavaDoc

There's also IBTWSH, a DTD describing a small subset of HTML:
<URL:http://home.ccil.org/~cowan/XML/ibtwsh6.dtd> It's intended for
use in other DTDs that want slightly richer text than just plain text,
but not all of HTML; for example, I use it in my quotation DTD.  I
keep meaning to write some sort of general IBTWSH processing code as a
Python module.

--amk                                                             (www.amk.ca)
"Dorset Street -- the most evil in London, I'm told."
    -- Hinton, in FROM HELL #2