[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src/Python ceval.c,2.276,2.277

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 21:44:50 +0200

On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 12:32:03PM -0700, Thomas Wouters wrote:

> This fixes SF bugs #463359 and #462937, and possibly other, *very* obscure
> bugs with very deeply nested loops that continue the loop and then break out
> of it or raise an exception.

One thing I didn't do yet was make a test case out of this. Should I, and if
so, where should I put it ?

BTW, this bug is living proof of Karma. I fix an insignificant little bug,
Guido goes ahead and mentions it on the Python conference opening keynote
with something like "thomas fixed what I couldn't", and presto, it ends up
being a broken fix all along! :)

Back-to-safe-obscurity-ly y'rs,
--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>