[Python-Dev] slicing of structseq objects fails

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:42:47 +0100

> Bingo.  First Jack reports a bug here, [...]

Ok, Tim, sorry!

You're right, of course, that I should have submitted the bug, it was just
that I was really busy with other things, and cc-ing python-dev was a lot
quicker than first replying to the message to the poster and pythonmac-sig,
finding out who owns structseq, filing the bug report and telling the poster
about the id (I've found that pointing people to the sourceforge bug reporter
to report the bug themselves means the bug is lost in >50% of the cases).

But saving my time shouldn't be an excuse for wasting everyone else's. Sorry,
www.cwi.nl/~jack        | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm