[Python-Dev] test results

Skip Montanaro skip@pobox.com (Skip Montanaro)
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 09:07:21 -0500

On my Mandrake 8.0 laptop I ran make test after grabbing the latest stuff
from cvs and wound up with

    145 tests OK.
    1 test failed: test_linuxaudiodev
    14 tests skipped: test_al test_cd test_cl test_dl test_gl
        test_imgfile test_largefile test_nis test_ntpath test_socketserver
        test_sunaudiodev test_unicode_file test_winreg test_winsound

The linuxaudiodev test never seems to work for me (though I do hear an
agonizing wail (is that supposed to be Homer Simpson?) from my laptop's
speakers when it's run).  The result is always:

    test test_linuxaudiodev crashed -- linuxaudiodev.error: (16, 'Device or
        resource busy')

The socketserver test works when run manually.

Skip