[Python-Dev] Python 2.0 beta 2 pre-release

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@beopen.com
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 16:05:19 -0400 (EDT)

Fred L. Drake, Jr. writes:
 >   I've just built & tested on Caldera 2.3 on the SourceForge compile
 > farm, and am getting some failures.  If anyone who knows Caldera can
 > figure these out, that would be great (I'll turn them into proper bug
 > reports later).
 >   The failing tests are for fcntl, openpty, and pty.  Here's the
 > output of regrtest -v for those tests:

  These same tests fail in what appears to be the same way on SuSE 6.3
(using the SourceForge compile farm).  Does anyone know the vagaries
of Linux libc versions enough to tell if this is a libc5/glibc6
difference?  Or a difference in kernel versions?
  On to Slackware...

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at beopen.com>