[Python-Dev] CVS problems

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 23:27:01 +0200

On Mon, Sep 25, 2000 at 10:31:06PM +0200, Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> jeremy wrote:

> > It's still there now, about an hour later.  I can't even tag the tree
> > with the r20b2 marker, of course.
> >
> > How do we submit an SF admin request?
>
> I've already submitted a support request.  not that anyone
> seems to be reading them, though -- the oldest unassigned
> request is from September 19th...

> anyone knows anyone at sourceforge?

I've had good results mailing 'staff@sourceforge.net' -- but only in real
emergencies (one of the servers was down, at the time.) That isn't to say
you or someone else shouldn't use it now (it's delaying the beta, after all,
which is kind of an emergency) but I just can't say how fast they'll respond
to such a request :)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>