[Python-Dev] Challenge about print >> None

Fredrik Lundh Fredrik Lundh" <effbot@telia.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 18:05:05 +0200

Paul wrote:
> In the face of all of this confusion the safest thing would be to make
> print >> None illegal and then figure it out for Python 2.1.

Really?  So what's the next feature we'll have to take out after
some other python-dev member threatens to leave if he cannot
successfully force his ideas onto Guido and everyone else?

</F>

    "I'm really not a very nice person. I can say 'I don't care' with
    a straight face, and really mean it."
    -- Linus Torvalds, on why the B in BDFL really means "bastard"