[Python-Dev] Weak References

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 09:09:46 -0500 (EST)

Moshe Zadka writes:
 > Well, it's one of the few PEPs which are not yet mine <wink>:
 > I suppose Fred will do that pretty soon, though.

  I plan to do this sometime this week.  I have a bunch of text that
isn't already checked in, so this isn't the time to open up editorial
control just yet.
  The notice Moshe forwarded didn't slip past me, but I've been a
little under the weather the past few days.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Digital Creations