[Python-Dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: Python Development Team Moves to BeOpen.com

Greg Ward gward@mems-exchange.org
Tue, 30 May 2000 14:25:42 -0400

On 30 May 2000, Guido van Rossum said:
> At BeOpen.com I am the director of a new development team named
> PythonLabs.  The team includes three of my former colleagues at CNRI:
> Fred Drake, Jeremy Hylton, and Barry Warsaw.

Ahh, no wonder it's been so quiet around here.  I was wondering where
you guys had gone.  Mystery solved!

(It's a *joke!*  We already *knew* they were leaving...)

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                gward@mems-exchange.org
MEMS Exchange / CNRI                           voice: +1-703-262-5376