[Python-Dev] PEP 226

Sun, 17 Dec 2000 12:13:09 +0100

> Just a stab in the dark, but is one of your real concerns the spotty state
> of Unicode support in the std libraries?

Not at all. I really responded to amk's message

# All the PEPs for 2.1 are supposed to be complete for Dec. 16, and
# some of those PEPs are pretty complicated.  I'm a bit worried that
# it's been so quiet on python-dev lately, especially after the
# previous two weeks of lively discussion.

I just thought that something was wrong here - contributing to a free
software project ought to be fun for contributors, not a cause for
worries.

There-are-other-things-but-i18n-although-they-are-not-that-interesting y'rs,
Martin