[Python-Dev] {}.popitem() (was Re: {}.first[key,value,item] ...)

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:12:09 +0100

On Mon, Dec 11, 2000 at 12:36:53PM +0100, Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> christian wrote:
> > That algorithm is really a gem which you should know,
> > so let me try to explain it.

> I think someone just won the "brain exploder 2000" award ;-)

By acclamation, I'd expect. I know it was the best laugh I had since last
week's Have I Got News For You, even though trying to understand it made me
glad I had boring meetings to recuperate in ;)

Highschool-dropout-ly y'rs,

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>