[Python-Dev] 'stackless' python?

Jeremy Hylton jeremy at cnri.reston.va.us
Wed May 19 23:49:38 CEST 1999

I think it makes sense to avoid being obscure or unclear in order to
minimize the size of the patch or the diff.  Realistically, it's
unlikely that anything like your original patch is going to make it
into the CVS tree.  It's primary value is as proof of concept and as
code that the rest of us can try out.  If you make large changes, but
they are clearer, you'll help us out a lot.

We can worry about minimizing the impact of the changes on the
codebase after, after everyone has figured out what's going on and
agree that its worth doing.

feeling-much-more-confident-because-I-didn't-say-continuation-ly yr's,
Jeremy