Fake threads (was [Python-Dev] ActiveState & fork & Perl)

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 10:30:00 -0400

I have to say thank you, christian!

I think your intent - provide the basis for designers of python's advanced
control mechanisms to truly explore, and choose the direction in a well
informed way - is ideal, and it's a rare and wonderful opportunity to be
able to pursue something like an ideal course.  Thanks to your hard work.

Whatever comes of this, i think we all have at least refined our
understandings of the issues - i know i have.  (Thanks also to the ensuing
discussion's clarity and incisiveness - i need to thank everyone involved
for that...)   I may not be able to contribute particularly to the
implementation, but i'm glad to be able to grasp the implications as
whatever proceeds, proceeds.  And i actually expect that the outcome will be
much better informed than it would have been without your following through
on your own effort to understand.  Yay!

Ken
klm@digicool.com