[Python-de] Urgent requirements for Tibco Support Lead and Cognos Developer

stadi s stadi.gb at gmail.com
Mi Aug 8 15:38:23 EDT 2018

Hello,

Hope you doing great.

This is Santosh from Katalyst Technologies,

Hereby I Present my job description to make you understand what they are looking for please have a look at it and for applying this job reply back with your recent resume with complete contact details, so that we can take this ahead.

Please share your consultants updated profile to skumar1 at katalysttech.com

1. Role: Cognos Developer

Location: NYC, NY

Duration:3 Months (Extendable)

Need a rock solid candidate and 10+ Year consultant:

 •             Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server Query development, stored procedure, query optimizing.

•             Data warehousing concepts

•             Developing models/semantic layers in Cognos Framework Manager v11

•             Creating dashboards in Cognos Analytics

•             Advanced report development, utilizing JavaScript, in Cognos Analytics

•             Familiarity with the Cognos SDK preferred but not required.

2. Role: TIBCO Support Lead

Location: Johns creek, GA

Duration: Long Term

Need strong candidates with 10+ Years’ experience.

Configure, deliver, and support vendor provided software applications including design, configuration, customization, implementation, and testing

Good in onsite/offshore coordination

Self-motivated .. conduct BE/BW/Configuration tasks , Oracle , IAPI , Dynatrace experience, Troubleshooting, Operation space.. Ins out how solution fits at all ability to heart of the problem.. find out issues ..operational tasks offshore management.. basically remove any burden from internal resources etc.”

Onsite offshore coordination