[Python-de] We are looking for Pythoners

Karol Czajkowski karol.czajkowski at adspert.co
Do Jul 27 03:45:59 EDT 2017

Hi German Pythoners,

My name is Karol Czajkowski and I work at Adspert.

At Adspert, a profitable Search Engine Marketing startup located in
Berlin-Mitte, we’re currently growing our development team. New challenges
are coming our way and we’re in need of several developers who enjoy
creating innovative business solutions.

We came across your thriving community and decided to reach out to you and
your members to get in touch with challenge-seeking developers. Attached
you can find the two development positions we have available at the moment.

Link to the job as Statistics/Optimisation software enginner is here
<https://www.adspert.net/de/jobs/software-entwickler-im-bereich-statistikoptimierung-mw/>

Link to the job as Python developer is here
<https://www.adspert.net/de/jobs/python-software-developer-mf/>

In a nutshell, Adspert has a flat organizational structure which gives our
developers a chance to have a strong impact on the company, opportunity to
have a flexible schedule and of course competitive salary.

If you or anyone you know might be interested in the position, do not
hesitate to reach out. If more information is needed, do let us know and
we’ll gladly share more details.

Best,
Karol Czajkowski
HR Consultant Contractor

Bidmanagement GmbH, Chausseestrasse 22, 10115 Berlin, Germany
karol.czajkowski at adspert.co

Registered Office: Berlin-Charlottenburg 133120 B
Management: Marcel Pirlich, Stephanie Richter

ADSPERT - Boost your Performance!
http://www.adspert.net