[Python-de] SQLAlchemy 0.3.x to 0.6.x

Thomas Schweikle tschweikle at gmail.com
Mi Feb 19 14:03:11 CET 2014

Hi!

I have to migrate some python programs using SQLAlchemy version 0.3.1. These use "SelectResultsExt". This isn't available any more in SQLAlchemy version 0.6.3. Since SelectResultsExt is based on query -- how do I have to replace SelectResultsExt with Query to make the program work again with the newer SQLAlchemy?

Might it be a useful idea to just create a new SelectResultsExt from the one found in SQLAlchemy 0.4.x? Or am I better of rewriting parts using SelectResultsExt to get rid of it?

Thanks in advance for any hint!

--
Thomas