[Python-de] Survey - how much do you rely on Free/Open Source Software?

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Mo Jul 1 11:29:38 CEST 2013

Tony <spam2tony2 at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I'm conducting a survey that aims to measure the importance that Open Source/Free Software has to people and organizations around the world.
> Answering is very quick (mostly one click per answer)
> Please answer it by clicking the link below:
> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bY5KQgsuPeGMwRoTY2DWU6q-210l7RQ1kcVLRUfLlsA/viewform
>
> After answering, you'll be able to see the results of all answers given so far.
>
> Please help us to obtain accurate data by forwarding this survey to many different types of people (meaning, beyound the geek circles!)
>
> NOTE: All answers are optional. Answering only one or two questions is perfectly ok.

Hi Tony,

it would also be perfectly ok to disclose something about the motivation and goals behind your project, and explain who stands behind the "us"?

Not doing so will appear to many, including myself, at least as unusual if not suspicious and will not help you in getting any meaningful results.

Regards,

Dinu

--
Sent on the move.