[Python-cuba] [PSF-Board] Recognition of new working group

Pablo Gabriel Celayes pablocelayes at gmail.com
Sun May 24 15:25:30 CEST 2015

A minor typo someone from Pyhon Argentina detected on the mailing-list
welcome page:

where it says:
*... group for promote relationships with Cuban Pythonistas*

it should be:
*... group for promoting relationships with Cuban Pythonistas*

or:
*... group to promote relationships with Cuban Pythonistas*