[Python-cuba] [PSF-Board] Recognition of new working group

David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Sat May 23 18:36:25 CEST 2015

Hi Ewa,

I have updated
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19INDHbhg94zKgpeE1Y_VD3AIDXoPiaivvVAgurwYOWw/edit?usp=sharing
to contain a basic charter for the working group, that I hope will suffice
for Board approval of it.  This is predominantly the wording provided by
Kirby, with just a few changes by me.

I encourage other members of the mailing-list/working group to make further
improvements, consistent with the general spirit of the document as it
exists now.

Yours, David Mertz
Vice-Chair, Python-Cuba PSF working group