[Python-cuba] Going forwards

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 21:18:55 CEST 2015

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 10:55 AM, Steve Holden <steve at holdenweb.com> wrote:

<< SNIP >>

> I wrote this reply, however, simply to assure you that at least some
> people do regard this as a potentially serious issue. Sorry of you feel
> your claims were being taken too lightly. (and I have no idea what David
> Mertz's message had to do with the discussion, but I imagine he will be
> able to explain).
>
> regards
>  Steve

Thanks Steve.  I could be wrong but I don't think any members of this WG
are board members, I stand to be corrected.

If I were super concerned about a specific member of a Python.org listserv,
e.g. Diversity, I would probably find someone on the Board to complain to
but I'm not sure which one.  I did some reading but it didn't seem
Cuba-related and then the phone rang etc.

Kirby