[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Looking for volunteers to run M2Crypto Tinderbox buildslaves

Heikki Toivonen hjtoi at COMCAST.NET
Sat Nov 8 07:21:59 CET 2008

I have set up a Tinderbox2 instance for M2Crypto. If you are unfamiliar
with Tinderbox, it is a tool to do continuous builds and tests, similar
to Buildbot and CruiseControl.

Now I am looking for people who would be able to run buildlaves. Ideally
computers that are online 24/7, able to do a build + test of M2Crypto
once an hour, but even once a day would be useful. The computer should
have the ability to pull sources from svn and email the build & test
log. The build and test cycle takes less than a minute on my laptop, so
we are talking minimal resource usage.

--
  Heikki Toivonen - http://heikkitoivonen.net