[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Some issues with M2Crypto 0.18 and timeouts

Juan M. Bello Rivas rwx+crypto at SYNNERGY.NET
Wed Oct 3 22:40:03 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 08:14:32PM +0200, Jesus Cea wrote:

> Seems "accept_ssl()" can be called several times if the socket is
> notblocking. Nice. But return codes is not consistent with openssl docs.
> In fact, I can't make sense of it :-?. Any example out there?. I can't
> differenciate between "waiting for read" and "waiting for writing", so I
> can't use a "select" there. Any idea?.

I think this:

http://www.opensslbook.com/res/nonblock_support.txt

and pages 159 to 166 from the same book are what you're looking for.

--
Juan M. Bello Rivas
http://superadditive.com