[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Building M2Crypto-0.17 on MacOS X

Martin Paljak martin at PALJAK.PRI.EE
Mon Jan 22 19:14:11 CET 2007

Hi,

I have, and there was even a small patch for that. Not sure what is
the problem for you though. I did build against a custom openssl as
well. If you look at older revisions of setup.py maybe you find the
missing piece.
svn log tells me:

r436 | heikki | 2006-05-04 00:51:07 +0300 (Thu, 04 May 2006) | 2 lines

Commenting out the search_paths_first trick for now because
it breaks at least Cygwin.
r434 | heikki | 2006-05-03 00:39:28 +0300 (Wed, 03 May 2006) | 2 lines

According to Martin Paljak, latest darwin universal Python
requires -Wl,-search_paths_first extra link args.

--
Martin Paljak