[PYTHON-CRYPTO] GPG.py adapted to use subprocess, for Windows?

Les Schaffer schaffer at OPTONLINE.NET
Sat Jul 8 21:18:07 CEST 2006

Hi:

Does anyone know if the GPG.py module

  http://trac.t7a.org/isconf/browser/trunk/lib/python/isconf/GPG.py

has been updated to use the subprocess module from python 2.4. My web
searches find only the original GPG module that requires a fork() --
according to my quick tests anyway. i was about to adapt this to use
subprocess, for Windows, but thought i would ask here first.

looks like i can use the subprocess module straight instead of the
PopenHI, except for the complication that PopenHI provides *4* pipes to
the subprocess ...

thanks

les schaffer