[PYTHON-CRYPTO] M2Crypto 0.16 mini-roadmap proposal

Guido van Rossum guido at PYTHON.ORG
Tue Feb 14 00:45:40 CET 2006

Is it really necessary to require such a recent OpenSSL version?

How about conditionally compiling the parts that don't work with older
OpenSSL versions?

If you already have an OpenSSL version installed it's rather a pain to
upgrade it -- somehow OpenSSL is a beast.

--Guido